7 Great Reasons to Submit an Abstract:
1. Present your Techniques and Innovations
Your work showcases your hard work with your peers and increases the knowledge of physicians, surgeons, and others attending the Annual Scientific Meeting
2. Gain Exposure
The AACS 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting will attact an audience of cosmetic surgery professionals from around the globe. Your research will be exposed to thousands of peers and representatives from industry and academia.
3. Publication in the American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery (AJCS)
Your abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Meeting Chair and may qualify for publication in the the prestigious American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery.
4. Career Advancement
Submitting an abstract greatly enhances your professional reputation, will help you build your cosmetic surgery practice quicker, and will boost your personal brad to new and greater heights.
5. Network for Future Collaboration
Your abstract will help you meet other physicians and providers who are interested in your topic and will provide opportunities to network with your future co-authors.
6. Update Expertise and Build Skills
- Improve your presentation skills
- Find creative ways to present data visually
- Learn to talk about your research to different types of people and audiences
7. Improve the Care of Individuals Across the Country
Sharing your work improves the lives of patients.
The deadline to submit an abstract is July 17, 2022. Don’t delay, submit your abstract today by clicking the button below.