Thank you for joining us at the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery’s 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting which took place at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, CA, on February 9-11, 2023. The optional full-day Body Cosmetic Surgery Cadaver Course occurred the day before, on February 8, 2023.
View photos from the meeting here. Password was emailed to attendees on February 15, 2023.
If you were not able to attend, the recorded sessions will be available for purchase soon in the AACS Digital Library. You can browse other courses in the meantime here.
The “Focus on Mastery” theme embraced our shared desire for an enhanced learning experience like no other with three days of networking, learning and sharing ideas with industry leaders from across the country. Attendees also:
- Gathered essential pearls in surgical techniques and patient care.
- Discovered new trends and innovations in the field of cosmetic surgery.
- Learned new ways of approaching challenges in various surgical procedures.
- Gained new insights into improving your skills and improve your practice.
- Interacted and engaged in dialogue with experts with diverse background specialties such as dermatology, otolaryngology, general surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, ophthalmology, and plastic and reconstructive surgery.
And priceless, attendees deepened relationships with new friends and colleagues.